Since a paralyzing ranching accident in 1999, Ashlee has been redefining her life. She is a champion for change in the many organizations she works with, encouraging everyone to live to the fullest. A natural outdoorswoman and adventurer with a powerful message of adaptability and perseverance, she energizes audiences around the country with her humor and authentic personal stories.
Passionate about accessible outdoor recreation, she lives in Cody, Wyoming with her husband and daughter. Depending on the season, Ashlee can be found camping, kayaking, hunting, fly fishing, or hand cycling while making a difference in board rooms, consulting businesses and mentoring newly injured patients and their families.
A Champion for Change
- Mossy Oak, National Pro Staffer
- NRA Disabled Shooting Sports Committee, Member
- 2017 SCI Foundation Pathfinder Award Recipient
- Outdoor Ability Foundation, Spokesperson
- Wyoming Disabled Hunters, Board Member
- Able Outdoors, Marketing Director
- Women's Outdoor News, Columnist
- Craig Hospital, Peer Mentor
- Community Quarterback for Mentock Boundless Playground
- Bill McCormick Outstanding Volunteer Award Recipient
- Wyoming Trustee Award Recipient
- Wyoming Women’s Antelope Hunt, Volunteer and Alumnae Committee
- 2013 Ms. Wheelchair USA