Extreme Huntress Competition
As many of you know, I have been chosen as a Top 20 Finalist in the Extreme Huntress 2017 Competition. Beginning 12:01am MST, May 1st through 11:59pm MST, June 1st, the Extreme Huntress™ website (http://www.extremehuntress.com) will allow the public to vote for their favorite huntress. Voting will be limited to one voter per person, per email address, and a maximum of ten votes per IP address. After you enter your email address and vote, you will need to confirm the verification email.
Here are some of the reasons why I am participating in this competition:
- The opportunity to hunt at one of the country’s premier hunting ranches? Yes, please! The 777 Ranch in Hondo, Texas, where the Extreme Huntress competition will be held, boasts over 60 species of native and exotic breeding herds from 80 countries and 5 continents. This is the hunting experience of a lifetime!
- I am incredibly competitive by nature, and I love the idea of learning and growing as a huntress while pushing other women to do the same.
- One of my greatest passions is raising awareness for and educating others about hunting and conservation. I consider this opportunity a platform for doing both.
- Every time I go outdoors, I look for chances to push myself mentally and physically. This will be an extreme competition, and I know that it is an amazing opportunity to find out what my limitations are, and then find a way to push beyond them. And I am look forward to the challenge!
- People look at me and make assumptions because of my physical disability. While I certainly don’t do things for the sole purpose of proving that I can, there is something to be said about showing others what is possible, regardless of your abilities. If my participating in this competition encourages one other person to be brave enough to pursue their dreams, then I will have succeeded.
- I want to give my daughter and other young girls a positive role model, and I want Addison to be proud of her Momma!
Please head over to the site and place your vote. I would appreciate your support!